Basics of a European Hunt
There is a “center fort” that contains the birds for your hunt. 12 (or pegs as they are called in Europe), are located around the center fort.
- Hunters are brought to an initial position in a blind then rotated to each blind around the fort after the completion of a ten bird release.Ten birds are released per rotation until all birds are released.
- This unique hunting style creates a challenging overhead and pass shooting. A walk up hunt (or half day hunt)is included after the European Hunt.
- A European Hunt requires a minimum of 10 hunters
- Must be scheduled at least a week in advance to reserve sufficient time and field area for the hunt.
- A European Hunt usually takes 3-5 hours.
- Additional dogs and guides can be arranged with advance notice.
A $50 Deposit is required to guarantee your spot on any European hunt.
Open European Hunts
(open to any size group, example: 1,2,3,etc. – you don’t need 10)
If we have 10 or more total sign up for the open date, we will hold an Open European hunt. Call 269-646-9164 to reserve a spot, and a deposit will be requested.
Nov 5 Open 10 hens/hunter @ $150 ea.
Dec. 11 Open: 10 hens/hunter @ $150 ea.